Thu, 19 Oct|
Mount Street Restaurant
Boardwave Debate @ Breakfast: Raising funds in a challenging economy
In this turbulent economy, fundraising can be a rollercoaster ride. Join us at our next Boardwave Breakfast to discuss how your business can forge its own path. We’ll debate the benefits and drawbacks of potential fundraising strategies.
Time & Place
19 Oct 2023, 08:30 – 10:30 BST
Mount Street Restaurant, First Floor, 41-43 Mount St, London W1K 2RX
Members Registered to Attend
About the event
Tugce Bulut: Founder, Streetbees
Richard Goold: Partner, Wilson Sonsoni
MG Gurbaxani: CEO & Co-founder, Cuvama
Andrew Yates: CEO, FullCircl
Sponsor: Solano Partners
What To Expect At A Boardwave Breakfast?
- The secret sauce to a really great networking breakfast is the calibre of people you meet, the quality of the discussion, which is interesting and thought-provoking and finally the dining experience, whether it's at a smart venue, or Michelin Star restaurant. If you bring all these things together everyone has a great time, learns a little and meets need friends and colleagues.
Raising funds in a challenging economy; how to navigate your fundraising journey
In this turbulent economy, fundraising can be a rollercoaster ride. It doesn’t have to be. The recent venture capital downturn may have caused panic in some quarters, but it’s your cue to innovate and be more resourceful than ever.
Join us and our sponsor of the event, Solano Partners at our next Boardwave Breakfast to discuss how your business can forge its own path. We’ll debate the benefits and drawbacks of potential fundraising strategies, including:
💰 Short-term cash-flow strategies
💰 Bridge rounds and venture debt
💰 Valuations and down rounds
💰 Qualifying your investors with advisors
💰 Building your Virtual Data Room
Learn from the best at this confidential CEO and founder networking session. Hear from three of Europe’s most established scale-up experts:
- Tugce Bulut: Founder, Streetbees, a global intelligence platform. Before founding Streetbess, Tugce was a strategy consultant advising technology and consumer companies on how to accelerate growth in international markets.
- Richard Goold, Partner at Wilson Sonsini, has over 20 years experience of representing public and private tech companies through all stages of growth.
- MG Gurbaxani, CEO and founder of Curvama, has been scaling sales for over two decades after spending his formative years in the San Fran startup scene.
- Andrew Yates, CEO of FullCircl, has spent the past 20 years establishing, scaling, and exiting software companies as a serial tech-entrepreneur.
There’s more than one path to growth. Join us on 19th October to find yours.