top of page
- Tue, 12 DecHotel Bayerischer Hof12 Dec 2023, 18:30 – 22:00 CETHotel Bayerischer Hof, Promenadepl. 2-6, 80333 München, Germany12 Dec 2023, 18:30 – 22:00 CETHotel Bayerischer Hof, Promenadepl. 2-6, 80333 München, GermanyJoin us in Munich for a VIP dinner with Dr Steve Garnett, responsible for Salesforce Europe for 16 years. Our debate will centre on the pivotal moments and founding principles that have enabled Salesforce to become a global giant, and how you might apply them in your business.
- Wed, 17 JanHome House17 Jan 2024, 08:30 – 10:30 GMTHome House, 21 Portman Square, London, W1H 6LW17 Jan 2024, 08:30 – 10:30 GMTHome House, 21 Portman Square, London, W1H 6LWJoin us for the first of a new breakfast series where we will tackle topics to support you to build your business and take it to the next level. At our inaugural event, we will delve into the core principles of business success with a special focus on V2MOM.
- Wed, 15 NovHotel Plaza Athénée15 Nov 2023, 18:30 – 22:30 CETHotel Plaza Athénée, 25 Av. Montaigne, 75008 Paris, FranceJoin us as we head to Paris for our second VIP event! This time we will be debating attracting, retaining and developing the leaders of tomorrow with some of the industry's leading visionaries. The future of your business lies within the potential leaders you develop today.
- Thu, 09 NovFrog Capital09 Nov 2023, 15:00 – 18:00Frog Capital, 1a Birkenhead St, London WC1H 8BA, UKJoin our interactive Workshop, led by Frog Capital to hear from industry experts and gain detailed insight into the full cycle of growing through acquisitions and ultimately exiting as a combined group.
- Wed, 25 OctSheffield Haworth Technology Office25 Oct 2023, 08:00 – 10:30 BSTSheffield Haworth Technology Office, The Forum, 33 Gutter Ln, London EC2V 8AS, UKAre you a CEO or founder in the scale-up stage? This workshop is for you. The bumpy road to growth presents a maelstrom of strategic and people-oriented challenges, but we’re here to help you steady the wheel as your roadmap ramps up.
- Thu, 19 OctMount Street Restaurant19 Oct 2023, 08:30 – 10:30 BSTMount Street Restaurant, First Floor, 41-43 Mount St, London W1K 2RXIn this turbulent economy, fundraising can be a rollercoaster ride. Join us at our next Boardwave Breakfast to discuss how your business can forge its own path. We’ll debate the benefits and drawbacks of potential fundraising strategies.
- Wed, 11 OctSoho House11 Oct 2023, 09:00 – 11:00 CESTSoho House, Spuistraat 210, 3HG, 1012 VT Amsterdam, NetherlandsWhen it comes to growing your business, there’s no simple formula. How do you attract and hire the right sales people to scale your business and when is it right to enter new markets? Join us to debate what success looks like at every stage of your business.
- Thu, 28 SeptBAFTA28 Sept 2023, 18:00 – 21:00BAFTA, 195 Piccadilly, St. James's, London W1J 9EU, UKMany of Europe's most important Software Leaders, their Investors and high profile Boardwave Partners are registered to attend. This is your chance to meet and connect with them. In particular, meet our Boardwave Angels, Venture Capital & Private Equity Partners in our Investor Connect zone.
- Thu, 28 SeptBAFTA28 Sept 2023, 08:00 – 21:00BAFTA, 195 Piccadilly, St. James's, London W1J 9LN, UKFast forward to 2033, Europe is the unrivaled titan of the global software landscape. Our software start-ups & AI-companies aren't just surviving - they're thriving spectacularly - the envy of the world. How do we get here? And how can your business scale globally to be part of this success
- Wed, 06 SeptLa Goccia06 Sept 2023, 10:00 – 11:30 BSTLa Goccia, 1 Floral St, London WC2E 9FBGender equity in business isn't charity or a nice-to-have, it's a competitive advantage that drives industry growth. We've long suspected it, and the data proves it...so it's time to put it into action.
- Wed, 19 JulHIDEBoardwave Debate @Breakfast: Building a high-performance engineering and technical culture in software product companies19 Jul 2023, 08:30 – 10:30 BSTHIDE, 85 Piccadilly, London W1J 7NB, UKJoin Phill Robinson (Founder, Boardwave) and co-hosts to explore the creation and development of high-performing engineering and technical culture in software. This high-impact debate is designed to be an indispensable resource for CEOs striving for team excellence.
- Tue, 04 JulThe Ivy Club04 Jul 2023, 08:30 – 10:30 BSTThe Ivy Club, 9, West Street, London, WC2H 9NEAn engaging workshop designed for CEOs new to private equity through to seasoned executives already backed by PE funding. Join us to learn about the key steps that should be taken well in advance of an exit transaction through to post-exit.
- Wed, 28 JunThe Violin Factory28 Jun 2023, 18:30 – 22:30 BSTThe Violin Factory, 35A Cornwall Rd, London SE1 8TJ, UKA dinner to bring together a group of inspirational founders and leaders, from our Nextwaver community and beyond to share their 'moments of truth' - incredible stories of pivotal moments in their careers.
- Tue, 20 JunLe Bristol20 Jun 2023, 18:30 – 22:30 CESTLe Bristol, 112 Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, 75008 Paris, FranceFor our first VIP event in Paris, we will lead a debate about the state of the French & European software market, and how we can better collaborate to be more competitive. The evening will be co-hosted by some of the most successful leaders in the our industry and is sponsored by Bank of America.
- Thu, 15 JunTaets Art and Event Park15 Jun 2023, 10:00 CEST – 16 Jun 2023, 17:00 CESTTaets Art and Event Park, Middenweg 62 Hembrugterrein, 1505RK Zaandam, NetherlandsWe’re back in Amsterdam next month as our Founder, Phill Robinson, keynotes at TNW and we want you to join us as a VIP guest for free! The Next Web tech festival is on June 15 & 16, bringing together 10,000+ industry leaders and tech enthusiasts to reclaim the future.
- Thu, 15 JunFarview Equity Partners, Fora Offices15 Jun 2023, 08:30 – 10:45Farview Equity Partners, Fora Offices, 180 Borough High St, London SE1 1LB, UKCulture is the special sauce that differentiates your business as a place to work. Join our discussion with Ciara Smyth, who has spent her career as a Chief People Officer in global tech to understand how to be thoughtful, curious and intentional about your company’s culture.
- Wed, 14 JunA link will be sent to participants.14 Jun 2023, 15:00 – 16:00 BSTA link will be sent to participants.Chat GPT-4 is exploding in the news; is it to be feared or embraced? How can you use this form of AI to improve your bottom line? Join our first-ever virtual event, led by Tugce Bulut, CEO of Streetbees to find out how you can unlock the power of GPT-4 and LLM technologies!
- Tue, 23 MayArma Partners23 May 2023, 17:30 – 19:00 BSTArma Partners, The Shard, 32 London Bridge St, London SE1 9SG, UK“Software is eating the world”, and it feels like we’ve only seen the appetiser so far. In the current economic environment, staying abreast of the current market valuation trends is critical! Should you invest more in growth? Or should you look to drive margins?
- Tue, 16 MayRothschild & Co.16 May 2023, 18:00 – 22:00 BSTRothschild & Co., Newcourt, St Swithins Lane, LondonAt this exclusive dinner, we’ll hear personal insights from Marty Korman, lead counsel to Twitter in its sale to Elon Musk, and deal maker in the sales of LinkedIn to Microsoft and Netsuite to Oracle, amongst others. We will then discuss comparisons with the European M&A landscape.
- Thu, 04 MayThe Loading Bay04 May 2023, 08:30 – 10:45 BSTThe Loading Bay, 25 Luke St, London EC2A 4DS, UKWhat are the essential sales ingredients to get you from start-up to scale-up? Join this Workshop, along with other early-stage SaaS Founders and CEOs, to debate key themes and hear how leaders like you have successfully tackled the art of selling to accelerate business growth.
bottom of page