top of page
- 14 Jun, 15:00 – 16:00 BSTA link will be sent to participants.Chat GPT-4 is exploding in the news; is it to be feared or embraced? How can you use this form of AI to improve your bottom line? Join our first-ever virtual event, led by Tugce Bulut, CEO of Streetbees to find out how you can unlock the power of GPT-4 and LLM technologies!
- 15 Jun, 08:30 – 10:45Farview Equity Partners, Fora Offices, 180 Borough High St, London SE1 1LB, UKCulture is the special sauce that differentiates your business as a place to work. Join our discussion with Ciara Smyth, who has spent her career as a Chief People Officer in global tech to understand how to be thoughtful, curious and intentional about your company’s culture.
- 15 Jun, 10:00 CEST – 16 Jun, 17:00 CESTTaets Art and Event Park, Middenweg 62 Hembrugterrein, 1505RK Zaandam, NetherlandsWe’re back in Amsterdam next month as our Founder, Phill Robinson, keynotes at TNW and we want you to join us as a VIP guest for free! The Next Web tech festival is on June 15 & 16, bringing together 10,000+ industry leaders and tech enthusiasts to reclaim the future.
- 20 Jun, 18:30 – 22:30 CESTLe Bristol, 112 Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, 75008 Paris, FranceFor our first VIP event in Paris, we will lead a debate about the state of the French & European software market, and how we can better collaborate to be more competitive. The evening will be co-hosted by some of the most successful leaders in the our industry and is sponsored by Bank of America.
- 04 Jul, 08:30 – 10:30 BSTThe Ivy Club, 9, West Street, London, WC2H 9NEAn engaging workshop designed for CEOs new to private equity through to seasoned executives already backed by PE funding. Join us to learn about the key steps that should be taken well in advance of an exit transaction through to post-exit.
- Boardwave Debate @Breakfast: Building a High-Performance Engineering and Technical Culture in Software Product Companies19 Jul, 08:30 – 10:30 BSTHIDE, 85 Piccadilly, London W1J 7NB, UKJoin Phill Robinson (Founder, Boardwave) to explore the creation and development of high-performing engineering and technical culture in software. This high-impact debate is designed to be an indispensable resource for CEOs striving for team excellence.